Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My list of things I enjoyed today

1.) The doughboy

 
He's not a doughboy, but for some reason I started calling him that.  Man-o-man, is he cute.

2.) Not feeling like a total newb at the gym today.

3.) My journal.


I've started keeping a journal. I've decided to document, in real time (sorry blog readers), my feelings about the mind/body transformation I am going through. The journal is close by at all times. God forbid I ever lose it.

4.) Bob Harper

 I was looking for some motivation, as I've been a bit discouraged lately, and so I went to Bob Harper's website and I'm sorry... I just can't help but enjoy staring at pictures of this man.  I mean... really!!!! And Jillian is looking pretty hot too. And, apparently she is a lesbian now.  Good for her.

No comments: